Top 5 ways to Quit Smoking Cigarettes:
You likely already know this, but let’s bring this to the surface and discuss reasons to quit smoking cigarettes.
- Always needing to mask the smell of cigarette smoke – Perfume, gum, breath mints.
- Accidently burning others or your children.
- Burn holes in clothes, furniture, car seats.
- Shortness of breath – limits activities
- Coughing and hacking in the morning.
- Cleaning Ash trays – throwing away stinky butts.
- Sense of taste and smell are dulled.
- Yellowing teeth – difficulty smiling in photos.
- Most of your friends and family no longer smoke, so you are kind of an outcast.
- Budgeting to smoke costs upwards of $2,200 to $3,500 a year.
Select a Plan for You!
Find the Plan and Stick with it - click the button to find the right one for you!